1. Choose a 3" glass blank.
2. Use a pencil to trace the outline of one 3" piece of glass onto you Fiberfrax Paper and cut out. Draw an egg shape inside the 3" square of Fiberfrax Paper and cut it out.
3. Trace the egg shape 3 more times onto the Fiberfrax paper and cut out each egg.
4. Working on top of a Portable Work Surface and a piece of Thin Fire, use a Soft Brush to apply Klyr-Fire Glue to the smooth side of the Fiberfrax Paper.
5. Use a Spoon to apply Frit to the Fiberfrax Paper. If you desire more detail, cut the end of a Drinking Straw at and angle and use that to apply Frit in smaller portions.
6. Spray a few pumps of Hair Spray over your frit design when complete to secure it in place.
7. Lay your Glass Blank over top of your frit design.
8. If desired, create an integrated wire hanger for your glass piece by cutting a piece of High Temp Stamen Wire about 1" long. Bend it in half. Curl or bend each corner. Secure in place with super glue and a clear piece of glass. Your other option is to glue on a Large Bail after firing.
9. Contour Fuse.
10. If you didn't create an integrated wire hanger, apply a Large Bail with E-6000 Adhesive and allow to dry before hanging.